ATTENTION TO APPLICANTS: Selection Committee
- EXHIBITION OF THE BEST RUSSIAN INIVERSITIES
- Tver State University took part in on-line exhibitions that were organized by the Moscow Education Export center.
- International students from TSU are at the MGIMO Student Conference
- A graduate student Mohammed Hassan from Yemen and a preparatory department student Shauki Kadri Abdin from Egypt made reports at the VI International Student Scientific Conference "The Role of the Russian Language in International Relations". The Conference was organized by MGIMO University and took place on the 5th of April, 2021.
- Tver State University student represents Tver region at the All-Russian Beauty Contest
- Ekaterina Mikhailova, a student of Tver State University, has passed the competitive selection and will represent the Tver region at the National Beauty and Talent Contest "Miss University of Russia".
- Meeting with Japanese students from Osaka University
- Experts of the Russian Language and Culture Centre together with students of the International Relations department held an online meeting with students from Osaka University (Japan)
- Tver State University became a platform for writing a total dictation in the German language
- From February 19th to 24th, Tver State University became a platform for writing a total dictation in the German language. The all-Russian open action "Tolles Diktat" is dated to the International Mother Language Day, which was established by UNESCO in 1999 and is celebrated on February, 21st. This year 134 students from the departments of Linguistics, Foreign Area Studies and International Relations took part in the action. The dictation was written according to the levels of foreign language skills (Common European Framework of Reference).
- Finnish students have started the Russian language classes at the Department of Russian as a foreign language
- Students of Tampere, Helsinki, Jyvaskyla, Abo Academy (Turku) Universities in Finland have started Russian language classes at the Department of Russian as a foreign language. 46 students from Finland will participate in the distant learning program (network form of cooperation) from March to May, 2021. This year is the 21st year of cooperation between the Tver State University and the network of classical universities in Finland on organization of inclusive education of Finnish students. The agreement is coordinated by the Alexander Institute, a structural subdivision of the University of Helsinki, and the International Relations Center of TvSU.
- Glasgow and Tver: a long-term collaboration between British and Russian Universities in a pandemic
- A group of students from the University of Glasgow is taking part in the including learning programme on the Department of Russian as a foreign language at Tver State University.
- “An Engineer of the Year – 2020”
- Two professors of Tver State University E. Barabanova and E.Tarasova have been awarded as the winners of the XXI Russian Contest “An Engineer of the Year – 2020”